BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.0
BV Analyzer. Analysis program for EEG data.
Note: if you perform this installation on a solisPC, downloads will go to your Temp directory, and you can’t run installers from there. So move the installers to a different location before running them. You may also need to right-click installers and choose ‘Run as administrator’.
- Install .NET 4.0 and DirectX 9c.
- Install the latest version of the Dongle driver (7.54).
- If you are working at the institute using the network license, download hasplm.ini and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Aladdin Shared\HASP on 32-bit Windows XP).
- Install BV Analyzer 2.2.0.
- If you are working at the institute using the network license, download the network license file and put it in c:\windows\syswow64 (C:\Windows\System32 on 32-bit Windows XP).
- Install the extension to the license that will enable you to read in .bdf data. If you are working at the institute using the network license: Install the BDF extension for the network license. If you are working from home using a dongle: Install the .bdf extension for the lab dongle or Jos’s dongle.
- Optionally you can install solutions . This will add useful macros and sorts to BV analyzer.
- Restart your computer.
- Release notes here.
- User manual here.