Missing project folders
As you may have noticed, on the computers in flexplek in Janskerkhof 13 (and maybe on other computers too), the M drive where your project folders are has been replaced by ‘migratieschijf’, and ‘migratieschijf’ is empty. To get access to your project folders, follow the steps:
- Start Windows Explorer or double-click ‘My Computer’,
- Right click on ‘migratieschijf’,
- Select ‘disconnect’, and wait until ‘migratieschijf’ disappears.
- In the menu bar, choose ‘Tools’ -> ‘Map network drive’.
- In the dialog window that appears, click on the arrow on the right side, and select the letter ‘M’. (Do not choose any other letter).
- At ‘Folder’, type
- Click on ‘Finish’. A new Explorer window will appear, showing the contents of the K drive.